Hickory House Focus – A Personalized Approach To Therapy
Individual therapy is instrumental in the case of a dual diagnosis: coexisting depression, bipolar disorder, or other significant mental health condition (e.g. depression, anxiety, PTSD, bi-polar disorder) that requires treatment in its own right, separate from the addiction.
At Hickory House, Dual Diagnosis or Co-occurring Disorder can expect multiple individual sessions every week with a primary therapist (not just group). Our Therapists have a maximum caseload of four clients, insuring a dedicated individualized approach to treatment.
Every client will have at least two weekly individual sessions with their primary therapist.
One-on-one sessions with Hickory House’s leading addiction treatment doctors, psychiatrist, and therapists.
- Individual admission assessment and evaluation
- Individual psychiatric evaluation
- Individual nursing assessments
- Individual medical assessments & continued care, including medications
- Individual biopsychosocial assessments
- Development of initial treatment plan and treatment plan updates
- Individual nutritional consultation (when ordered)
- Intensive case management
- Individual therapy with a primary therapist 2 times per week
- Family or couples counseling by request
(Suboxone/Vivitrol/psychotropics and others when needed)