March 19, 2020
Hickory House Recovery is closely monitoring updates on the spread of COVID-19. In an effort to protect our current and future clients and staff we will be putting new restrictions and precautions in place. Please understand these new precautionary measures are intended to ensure everyone’s health and safety. The new restrictions and precautions are listed below.
Client and Employee Safety
- All clients will be screened prior to admission and again during the intake process. If a client answers ‘Yes” to any of the screening questions, they will not be admitted to our facility for a minimum of 14 days, after which they must repeat the pre-screen process.
- Anyone entering our facility will have their temperature taken upon arrival. If a person presents with a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit they be asked to leave immediately.
- Until further notice, clients will not be taken off the premises unless it is medically necessary.
- All client visitation has been temporarily suspended. We will be offering virtual visits and extended phone privileges.
- Our Intensive Outpatient Program will be utilizing telehealth to continue to offer services to our outpatient clients.
- All of our staff is maintaining our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting processes throughout the day along with scheduled deep cleanings.
- We are encouraging all staff and clients to wash hands regularly and avoid skin to skin contact.
- All staff members are being screened daily. Any staff member presenting with symptoms will be asked to stay home for the appropriate period of time.
COVID-19 Resource Links